Official Web Site of ASHRAE SSPC 135
The ultimate success of BACnet depends on users specifying BACnet products and manufacturers delivering them. Thus, while this site strives to be "non-commercial," there comes a time when it becomes important to see what BACnet products are actually available in the marketplace. The following table contains an informal listing of products thought to be available as of the indicated date. Where possible, links have been provided to the vendor's site. If you are a vendor and have a BACnet-related product that is not shown, please use the
feedback form to let us know. Any other additions or corrections are also welcome!
Please also note that these listings are provided by the vendors and are not maintained by ASHRAE, SSPC 135, or the Webmaster. While many of these vendors have submitted their products to BACnet International's BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL), not all have. To find out which vendors' products have been tested and to download copies of their Protocol Implementation Conformance Statements (PICS), please visit the BTL Website.
In the following table, the column headers have the following meanings:
Note that in the case of some multinational companies, not all devices are available everywhere the company does business!
- Controller: The vendor offers a device capable of performing digital control that uses BACnet as its "native protocol." This category also includes BACnet-capable sensors and actuators;
- Gateway: The vendor offers a device that translates messages between BACnet and some other protocol (usually the vendor's own proprietary protocol);
- Router: The vendor offers a device that allows the interconnection of different types of BACnet local area networks, e.g., Ethernet to MS/TP;
- Workstation: The vendor offers a workstation capable of directly communicating on one or more types of BACnet local area network; alternatively, the vendor may provide a web server that provides operator functions via a web browser. The listings currently do not distinguish between these two cases.
- Tools: The vendor offers a protocol stack, protocol analyzer, or some other form of technical support for BACnet implementers or users.
|Known BACnet Vendors - May 3, 2017